Who doesn’t love banana and chocolate? It’s such a great combo. Well, anything with chocolate is delicious! Here is a banana chocolate chip muffins recipe that is quick and easy to make on those “sweet tooth” mornings.
Dry Ingredients :
1/4 cup brown rice flour
1/4 cup white rice flour
1/4 cup tapioca flour
1/4 cup of sorghum flour
1/4 cup of coconut flour
1/4 cup corn starch
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
1 1/2 tsp of baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
*Note* You can use 1 1/2 cup of any all purpose GF flour.
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 stick of butter, melted and cooled
1/4 cup almond milk
2 bananas: 1 mashed & 1 diced
1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2. If you haven’t done so yet, melt the stick of butter. Set aside allow to cool.
3. In a medium size bowl, combine dry ingredients. Set aside.
4. Once melted butter is cooled, add sugar. With an electric mixer, or by hand, mic until smooth.
5. Mix egg, milk and mashed bananas one at a time mixing in between.
6. Fold in wet and dry ingredients with a spatula until smooth. Gently fold in diced banana and chocolate chips
7. Line muffin pan with baking cups or greased. Fill up 3/4 of the way.
8. Bake for 15-20 min.
9. Once baked, allow to cool and enjoy.
I love eating these warm because the chocolate is nice and gooey inside.
It’s super moist and tasty. The diced banana adds nice texture to the muffin.
Comment below if you like the combo of chocolate and banana. Try this recipe out!